"Positive Approach is a welcoming community of dogs and their people."
More Details You’ll Want to Know:
HOURS: 6:30am – 7:30pm 7 days a week, 365 days a year! (Dogs must arrive no later than 10:00 AM).
CLEANING: We clean constantly throughout the day, and nightly with state of the art industrial strength cleaning equipment.
ATTENDANCE: Most people bring their dogs from one to five times per week to provide their dog with maximum socialization and exercise benefits.
GROOMING DURING DAYCARE: Dogs can get a bath or hair cut the same day as they come to daycare. (Advance reservations are suggested).
COLLARS AND LEASHES: We recommend quick-release cloth collars and dogs should be on leash when entering the building. No choke, pinch, beaded or studded collars are allowed in the daycare area.
MORE QUESTIONS? Head to the Contact page and reach out to us!
RATES (Drop-off by 10:00am)
Weekdays (Monday – Friday)
○ Single Day $33
○ Puppy Monday $19.80
○ Two Dog Rate $24.95 each
Multiple visit cards (must be used in 30 days):
○ 5-day card ($138) [$27.60/day]
○ 8-day ($216) [$27/day]
○ 12-day ($318) [$26.50/day]
○ 22-day ($517) [$23.50/day] - Can be used Monday-Sunday
Weekend (Saturday – Sunday)
○ Single day $25 (Weekday card holder single day is $22.50)
○ Multiple visits (within 30 days): 3-day ($67.50) [$22.50/day]
"Office" dog - add $10 to daily rate
Steps to enroll in our daycare program:
1. Complete a Daycare Application (button below). Provide proof of current DHPP, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccines, (Rabies temporarily waived for puppies under 6 mos. old). A “negative” fecal, less than 60 days old, is also required. You may provide written proof of these items or give us your Vet’s name and we’ll call them.
2. Make an appointment, and pay $20 for, a temperament “meet-n-greet” appointment (on-line or by telephone). (The fee is non-refundable and forfeited if you do not provide us with at least 48 hours notice of cancellation).